Monday, September 25, 2017

Tuesday Post 298

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2256 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Learn To Be Content’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home from Toastmasters tonight!! *sigh* Yet another day where I won’t get my two most IMPORTANT hours of the day online … >< But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:10am) then had UQ physio. My new student’s named Gracie; she’s twenty-four and originally from Tasmania! Enjoyed a filo for lunch before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol’s here now and taking me to Toastmasters tonight; I’m the Timekeeper! Toms Aunty Deana’s minding me from 10:30am (I’ve gotta do my writers group homework) till 1pm coz Ethan says I can come thirty minutes early to use the Motomed/use the tilt table/get a calf stretch. Presumably Carol’s coming back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I’m looking forward to getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: