Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday Post 262d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday, from 2:30pm, now stands @ 663. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me to see the Emoji before before/Chatterbox for lunch afterwards? Coz if she won’t, expect a pissy plodding total from me.
-        Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. *sigh* Like I’ve said before, I wish she’d stop coming; she’s such a GOSSIP (like PIG mum XD) and she won’t walk behind me! ><
-        But looking forward to toms night: Broncos vs. Storm; sudden-death grand final qualifier! NRL.com has predicted we’ll lose but GO THE BRONCOS!! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: