Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Post 259b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Friday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2639. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?

-        When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival five minutes late, PIG mum let her inside and I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed my own hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-        At 5:32pm I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:49. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Now @ 5:39pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:41. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty Kitty rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, PIG mum gleefully restricted me to only half the other bun I’d bought @ Sunni Bakery yesterday. Hopefully I can get the other half for morning tea toms with Besta, or for arvo tea with Kim. *sigh*
-        I also drank one cup of goji berry water with some chrysanthemum tea, and thanks to Aunty Kitty who blew dry my hair for me, before leaving a few minutes early yet still getting the full hour’s pay, as is her wont. Not sure why PIG mum says I’m not to mind that, but hey.
-        As for me, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Going to church tonight for that same sex marriage discussion. I’m curious because I don’t understand what’s so awful about preferring your own gender. Will hopefully learn lots.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (planning to tell her about my not one, not two, but THREE dreams this week!) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Hoping to get some good reading time in toms~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:48pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

No comments: