Thursday, August 31, 2017

Friday Post 259

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Thursday’s actually 2488; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2170 steps; thirdly, TWFT topic’s “Growing Through Life’s Trials” and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend’s forty-one but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after Aunty Kitty leaves!! But just noting down that Bear Bear and I had great fun cheering the Broncos to victory over the Cowboys last night; to top that off, I then enjoyed 16TH consecutive awesome sleep (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road @ 6:40am) before enduring a difficult morning @ the hands of mother, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me both breakfast and morning tea. Bought groceries with her @ Calamvale Central then enjoyed a delicious filo for lunch from Chatterbox before going to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Had to let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and endure like 40+ minutes of using the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< Aunty Kitty’s supposed to come mind me for one hour @ 4pm (it’s already past 4pm XD) then tonight I’m going to church to attend that discussion about gay marriage. Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: