Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Thursday Post 255

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2077 steps (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Shame-Based Thinking (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For some reason, nature kept calling last night? I used the pot :p twice before midnight and once more @ 2:30am! Only when PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with not only a bra but a tee (dunno why, coz dearest dad had already kissed me goodbye; maybe she wasn’t aware of that? Still, I’m not complaining: any help’s always appreciated!) she said I mustn’t have emptied my bladder properly coz there wasn’t much pee inside the pot? Dunno; where’s one supposed to learn how to empty one’s bladder properly? XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: