Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wednesday Post 256c

Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2920 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed  online after dinner!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!


-        When Carol arrived, PIG mum let her inside and I went to the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair yesterday. I also sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she passed me a tissue to dry inside my ears with.
-        Back outside, arvo tea was some fruit (a pear/banana, presumably) and one mug of green tea. Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for like fifteen minutes, but I’ve totally forgotten which colours, sorry.
-        PIG mum eventually came downstairs and we left for QUT!
-        Yeah, we got the free parking last night~ Not only that, my warm-up session went well (Shaun the general evaluator says try taking it differently next time coz I’ve done the same stuff several times already) and I even volunteered for table topics! See, everyone had to write down what they thought the dream job was then pass the paper to the person seated to our right. I gave mine to Carol and received the job ‘money investor’. When I volunteered, I had to explain to everyone why that job was the best ever! Bruce evaluated, and said if he was looking to invest some money, he most certainly wouldn’t find me. XD
-        Ending @ 6:37pm, for my first game of Bejeweled tonight, I lasted 5:34. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willing hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Afterwards, I visited the loo once more then Carol tootled me back to Warrigal Square for my Happy Meal. She had made some kinda Asian salad for herself; I laugh coz I’ve never heard of any Asians eating Asian salad before and therefore must be some Western invention! XD
-        Back home, thanks to PIG mum who lemme enjoy the remainder of my most important two hours of the day online, but zero thanks to her who randomly chucked a spiteful cow @ me before I hit the sack last night, meaning I had to sing myself to sleep last night. *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: