Monday, August 7, 2017

Monday Post 201b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3053. Ha, I’m just over three grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After I turned the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was the delicious teriyaki chicken sushi roll PIG mum lemme buy from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown plus one mug of green tea. Happiness was getting to read TLOTR appendices for one hour but still get time to watch the sports report! Pity Ten didn’t have any reception, though …
-        At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Emma. Will let her know the latest development about my new AFO.
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me somewhere yummy for lunch afterwards!
-        Normally I’d see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage toms, but today when we left BPO uncle Tai rang and said the appointment’s been cancelled coz poor Aunty Ann’s got an infected kidney/sth like that … :S
-        Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters afterwards! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back home from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl once more after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: