Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wednesday Post 257b

Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4982 (lol, that’s the closest I’ve become to being half a normal person for awhile XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed tonight!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that @ small group last night, we did a Bible study on second Peter and that today, I had a major sleep-in and didn’t get outta bed till 11:45am! Dad took PIG mum and I to Ipswich and we spent the arvo @ some shopping centre. Had a bit of Nandos for lunch; there was a Red Rooster there but the parents wouldn’t lemme buy a pineapple fritter. >< That’s People’s Day for you; back home, I showered, sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud and had some congee for dinner. Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that because like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all! Toms Kim’s taking me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip; pity nobody’s free for lunch together (I gave up asking after Pastor Grace, Pole and Janice all said they weren’t free) but hopefully, Kim will take me to Woka Woka for lunch like last fortnight! Then hopefully dearest dad’s feeling better enough to take PIG mum and I somewhere out yummy for dinner tonight~ Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 9:32pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:13. Now, I prolly won't have enough time to play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, so will leave that for tomorrow and still willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 9:41pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:28. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD It's all thanks to PIG mum who changed the mouse's battery!!

No comments: