Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday Post 256c

Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2876 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9:30pm!! Argh, another day where I’ll not get my most important two hours online. >< Anyways, I won’t have time to list today’s events in detail, so just briefly:
- About eleven ppl @ GGCW today; there was a visiting editor called Claire and she said my story was cute! The most hilarious thing was Bob saying one of my teddies should identify as being LGBTI. XD
- Had lunch with Aunty Carly @ food court; I had a chicken kebab box (chips!) with cheese and drank a milk tea.
- Aunty Carly picked up Aunty Joanne before dropping me home
- Kim came to mind me from 3:40 till 5:40. I finished LOTR @ 5:10pm!
- Dad tootled me off to book club. Eleven ladies attended tonight but poor Amanda missed out, not due to asthma but having her wisdom teeth removed!
- Came home afterwards; used the loo once. Was hoping for dinner but instead had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to do 40+ minutes of stupid mat floor exercises for her. So not doing any tonight!
- Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week on Friday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: