Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday Post 204b

Heylo again, goods evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2951. Righteo, final, final (brief, coz it’s nearly 9:20pm) events for tonight?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to dad’s deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, after Era ate one tiny lil yummy passionfruit, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some other fruit … pear? Banana? Lol, I’ve forgotten. XD But I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate.
-        I did mind, however, when she wouldn’t lemme shower afterwards; instead, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for like forty minutes; argh, I’ve already said how much I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        You can bet when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 27% of my shorter-second favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Tonight, we had dinner out @ Home Town with Uncle Man and Aunty Vera! I got barely one bowl of rice and actually found it quite bland but I was too happy playing Candy Crush to care. XD
-        Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: I think we’re meeting Mrs. Dent and Nana for an early lunch @ the Underwood Coffee Club! :D
-        But I have an early afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio … ><
-        Then I’m seeing Dr. Ku in the arvo to get the referral I need to see Dr. Vu with next month. Hope he’s all better now, hey … maybe I should check my e-mail before heading out?
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. She’s not gonna lemme have white tea with two sugars (green tea for us), but fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice and I’ll get to read for one hour but still have time to watch the entire sports report again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: