Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thursday Post 257c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2615. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        After finishing my most important two hours of the day online, I immediately start doing the Lumosity brain games.
-        Alas, once dad comes home from work, literally after saying hi, he immediately boots me offline and gleefully forces me on 30+ minutes of mat work exercises for him! I’m not complaining, coz it’s not awful standing practice, but I’m definitely refusing to do anymore tonight!
-        Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: rice (apparently I don’t haveta say ‘the yummy rice’ or ‘the yucky’ rice anymore; PIG mum says both dad and I complain like hell whenever she cooks the yucky rice so from now on, she’ll just cook the yummy rice XD), lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa sweet carrot, three small chunks of fairly tasteless soup pork and one wee tasty chunk of meat brisket.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; I was just walking myself slowly and safely back online and had just reached the stairs when dad orders me back to watch the remainder of the first half with him!
-        Because I’m a Queenslander, I really should be cheering for the Titans, but since Parra wears dark blue (my favourite colour) I really don’t mind who wins! XD
-        Halftime and the Eels are leading twelve nil. I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for Friday plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week on Friday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: