Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thursday Post 255c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2335. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Before Kim arrives, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. While over the loo, I also lean fully against the side rail and spend some time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        Once Kim arrives, I get into her car and she tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
-        Unfortunately, all the disabled car parks had been taken on level two, but there was one available the next level up, phew.
-        After one loo trip, I grab Matthew Reilly’s ‘The Seven legendary kingdoms’ and happily read for about one hour, reaching page 125 @ 9:45am and page 175 @ 10:28. I also discovered the book’s title came from page 128.
-        After one more loo trip, I grab a trolley then Kim and I begin our grocery shopping @ Woolies, before heading upstairs and continuing it @ Coles. We push side-by-side; I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 41% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
-        Our last stop before heading back to Woka Woka for lunch with Pastor Grace’s Sunni Bakery, where I grab a chocolate milky bun and some new bun called a Hokkaido bun, which Kim recommends.
-        Then Kim tootles us back to Woka Woka for lunch with Pastor Grace! Lol, the waitress who comes to take our orders speaks only Mandarin; when I told her I wanted the baked pork chop rice in Canto she smiled sheepishly and apologised in Mandarin! I laughed, and not having the Mandarin skills to order in Mandarin, just point to the baked pork chop rice photo. XD Originally, I wanted a cold milk tea, but Kim said hot only? No probs, a hot one still means I’ve got my caffeine fix. XD Kim ordered a curry chicken rice, but later said Singapore makes fresher ones. Pastor Grace arrived and ordered … umm, what are they called … rice noodle rolls?
-        Over lunch, we just chatted. Poor Pastor Grace told me that her dad just passed away (old age; eighty-seven) and wasn’t a Christian … which made me think: say you’re not a Christian, you marry another non-Christian who later dies. If afterwards you become a Christian, then it’s too late for you to convert your spouse to Christianity then, isn’t it? There aren’t any second chances, either …
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: