Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wednesday Post 255e


One final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4080. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Before visiting the loo one more time, I played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. Now, lemme just play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll have caught up on my quotas. XD
-        At 9:01pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        It’s ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all~
-        Toms: it’s my weekly shopping trip with Kim, yay! Hopefully the Matthew Reilly book I started one/two fortnight’s ago will be waiting for me~
-        Looking forward muchly to meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Woka! My HK-style cold milk tea is calling me … XD
-        Now @ 9:29pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:31. Yay, not only have I already satisfied today’s quotas, I’ve caught up on what I couldn’t play two/three nights ago! Will definitely willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere yummy for dinner toms night!
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: