Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sunday Post 201c


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3651 and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the weekend’s now fifteen. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?
-        Today’s class is about creation. Dr. Lee teaches just over half; Calvin teaches the other half first. Calvin says ‘um’ so much, I really don’t think he’s even aware he’s saying it! XD
-        At 9pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:41. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        After class, I sit and wait for PIG mum. When she comes to get me, I use the loo once more, grab a lil morning tea and sit down.
-        Term for ESS, I hike upstairs and grab my usual seat. PIG mum races off for her very informal ‘fellowship’ with the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does.
-        Yay, I get to stay seated for worship again today~ I sing everything I know, plus the harmony for one song but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Yup, now I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31 and will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I’ve also played one more game that lasted nearly eight minutes!
-        Speaker today was Pastor Chris, with his second sermon from his series The Galilean.
-        Afterwards, I used the loo once then PIG mum tootled us off to the Underwood Maccas for lunch with dearest dad.
-        We all get the cheap McFeast deal; better yet, I get to read today’s copy of the Sunday Mail!
-        Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home. I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m content to stay online until showertime but no, instead I haveta let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a banana. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets outta from bossing me around, giving me commands, etc. Again, it’s not like I don’t already know how to act, it’s just that my stupid brain doesn’t get the message to Ela! >< *sigh*
-        I thought afterwards I could finally shower, but no, then I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I’ve already said how much I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
-        You can bet that when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sung 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud.
-        Dad takes us out for dinner tonight @ Home Town! Dunno why I keep thinking it’s called Township. XD
-        Back home, I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: I’m getting my new AFO! Fingers crossed it works~
-        Doubtless we’ll return home for lunch with dearest dad~
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one hour! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

No comments: