Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday Post 204c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1470. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Because reception was awful and I couldn’t watch Ten’s sports report, instead I wrote the anniversary card I’d bought for the parents!
-        At 5:55pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me once. Since Kim still had four minutes till her shift ended, she showed me where she’d placed the present and card I’d bought for the parents.
-        Soon after she left, PIG mum tumbled downstairs, immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
-        To stall for time I used the loo for one tinkle first, but ‘twas inevitable: for more than ONE HOUR (60+ mins, yup) I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on stupid mat work exercises for her, plus one more kinda painful one for poor Ela. I didn’t really mind too much, coz it wasn’t bloody standing practice.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the last of Besta’s fried rice (PIG mum had heaps herself too, while dearest dad had congee), lotsa kinda icky bean sprouts, lotsa yummy broccoli, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown peas, about three tasteless slices of soup beef, the same again of sea perch and some yummy black fungus.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        For like three minutes, dad had me sight-reading the song he’ll lead doing the chairperson role @ CSS toms.
-        Well, it’s just past 8:30pm and since I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hour time limit PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I’d better go do the Lumosity brain games for her now. Fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: