Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Thursday Post 259

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2138 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Has Someone Hurt You’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?
-        Woo hoo, 15TH, consecutive awesome sleep last night! I forgot to note that yesterday, after my 14th consecutive awesome sleep, I’d reached ELEVEN consecutive weeklong streaks! Eleven was my record last year; think I’m on track to smash that record this year! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I wanted to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo @ 7:45am!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: