Monday, August 21, 2017

Tuesday Post 203

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2980 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Your Life’s Assignment” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after I get home from Toastmasters!!! Fat chance I’ll ever get that time back. >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:10am) then had late morning UQ physio with a new student! His name’s Haider, he’s Pakistani (but grew up in Australia and he’s twenty-six/seven coz he did a degree in kinesiology first. Physio today: 2.43km exercise bike and thirty-one sit-to-stands. Munched a delicious filo for lunch then went and saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage before seeing Peter from BPO for more adjustments to my boot. Carol’s here now and taking me out to Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm toms then I’m back @ the NAB for Ela’s upper limb session. I already told Haider I wanted some fruit. XD Then it’s Kim coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I look forward to watching twenty-five minutes with her! Oh, must remember to do my writers’ group homework toms morning; this time, I’m planning to share two/three excerpts from the memoirs I wrote back in 2012! Planning to try watching an episode of Doctor Doctor toms night @ 8:45pm, it’s the beginning of season two. Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Anyways, don’t think I’ll get to bbl, so just wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Will haveta play two games of Bejeweled toms, two lasting between five and six minutes, then two more lasting in between six and seven minutes, to catchup with today's quotas coz I haven't anytime to play today. XD

No comments: