Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Post 258e

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2118. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 8:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: GCCW~ I always have fun @ that!
-        Aunty Carly’s picking me up afterwards and taking me for half a lunch somewhere. *sigh*
-        Then Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        And hopefully dad can postpone our weekly dinner out together, because I wanna watch the Broncos match toms night! Must remember to read the match preview toms~ Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts! That doesn’t happen too often! XD

No comments: