Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Wednesday Post 255b

Heylo again! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s actually 3830; secondly, unfortunately, I was still owed ONE HOUR and EIGHT MINUTES online; thirdly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 305teps (because obviously, I haven’t left the house yet!) and fourthly, TWFT topic’s ‘Shame-Based Thinking (1)’ but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and NINE MINUTES, let’s start with last night’s events first!
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:09am, I lasted 5:23. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I also need to play two more games of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, to make up for the two I missed yesterday and the day before! Three six minute games to conquer, then. XD
-        When PIG mum called dinner, I used the loo once first then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, before that, I unlocked the front door and let dad back inside first~

-         

No comments: