Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday Post 202b

Heylo again, good evening again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3008 9ha, I’m just over three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I finish watching This Time Next Year!!! *sigh* But it’s already past 8pm, so just lemme note down that this morning, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me breakfast (which took 20+ minutes and PIG mum was having the time of her life, giving me like sixty-two commands). That was followed by her immediately forcing poor Ela to feed me some pear/banana/strawberry/some other fruit for morning tea, even though ‘twas ALREADY PAST MIDDAY. XD Did a stinky unspeakable afterwards before being ordered to sit and do some colouring! The pencils Steph gave me are so cool; they even have the name of their colour engraved on the side! Munched some leftovers for arvo tea then headed out for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. Thankfully PIG mum interceded and told him to lemme stay seated today coz I wasn’t seeing Peter the orthotist till 3pm. Physio today: SIX attempts before sitting, then Ela played xylophone! Wrist extension then ended with bimanual task of reading book. Came home late coz afterwards we bought groceries from Calamvale Central before coming home so showered half-fasted but still managed to sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Happily read our book club novel for one hour when Kim was over minding me; I reached page fifty @ 5:20pm then page seventy-five @ 5:40pm. Also had to let PIG mum gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid mat work exercises for her before dinner; I’m definitely refusing to do anymore tonight! Toms I’ve got late-morning UQ physio with Emma; it’s our penultimate session together! Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me somewhere yummy for lunch afterwards and I can enjoy my most important two hours online before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. PIG mum’s heading down to The Glen for some nursey talk toms night; it’s just dearest dad and I having dinner together tonight before hopefully he’ll take me to Dr. Lee’s for SG. So I may not bbl tonight, if so, wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: