Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Post 255

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3379 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be Careful Whom You Confide in’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s forty-six but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature tried calling when the deafening garbage truck thundered down our road @ 5:55am, but I persuaded my idiot bladder to lemme sleep again, and wasn’t called until 7:10am to use the pot~
-        Finishing @ 8:04pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:58. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
After the pot :P trip, the teddies and I cuddled and snored. Sure enough, nature called again actually one hour later, and after one more pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 8:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Now @ 8:40pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:48. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, today I’ve also played one more noteworthy one lasting more than seven minutes!
-        Dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work. I remind him that I’m going for my yearly MRI today, and he promises to kiss my needle jab/jabs better~
-        The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s downstairs to hit me with the eye goo and help me not very slightly with a bra, but a crop top! See, you can’t wear any metal into the MRI machine~
After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kittee. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the gobbling :P table to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: