Monday, August 28, 2017

Tuesday Post 204

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s actually 3323; secondly,  today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2790 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stick With It’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get home tonight!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (didn’t wake till like 6:30am) and had UQ physio with Hadir: 3.41km exercise bike, deal with Ethan: Ela grasping cup, thumb opposition, wrist flexion. Had half a lunch with PIG mum @ Ho Lin Wah then saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Going to KP for our small group social tonight! Aunty Deana’s minding me toms between 10:30am and 1:30pm then I’ve got 1.5 hours @ UQ for Ela. Kim’s back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm tonight.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: