Monday, August 14, 2017

Sunday Post 202b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s actually 3720; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 288 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Still Has A plan For You’ and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend’s fifteen but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SEVEN online after I get back home from church and the board games luncheon this arvo!!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        When kim announced her arrival, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I returned online.
-        At 4:40pm, I went for my quickest shower possible – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also sang 7% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
o      I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). After using the loo for one more tinkle, I dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
o      Arvo tea was some fruit, one lil mug of green tea and two digestive bikkies (I’d told PIG mum Perky had said to eat sth a lil more substantial for arvo tea coz she wasn’t sure how much finger food would be provided). After I ate, I started reading my new book club novel. Like most books every month, it’s not very interesting but I’ll keep reading it coz it’s not boring, either.
o      At 10:07am, for my first game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:35. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, if I can’t, I’ll still willingly hit the sack: just waiting for PIG mum to please take me to buy a new mouse!
o      Now @ 10:21 I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08 and will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me to buy a new mouse soon!
o      Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela while I read. At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
o      With perfect timing, Perky arrived just when I was coming out to pick me up!
o      Now, the reunion deserves a special blog post all by itself, so let’s get started on today’s events!
Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am (when dearest dad came downstairs and kicked his slipper, actually) and after one pot :p trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Apologies that this post arrives one day late~

No comments: