Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Post 203d

One final greeting and good evening tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 931. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        I started reading all the Bible passages for tomorrow’s class until 9pm, when I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Originally, the special thing was that lettering class was happening toms but poor Mel’s sick and has cancelled it for the next three weeks! >< Maybe expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, then, if I’m not allowed out for lunch with my church peers afterwards?
-        Also hoping dad’ll take mother and I out for dinner toms night, else I wouldn’t have had a meal out with him this week! A lil Maccas for lunch before dad races out to baddy doesn’t count. XD
-        Anyways, back to reading the Bible passages Dr. Lee’s set for class now; hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: