Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Post 202

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2652 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Three Ts’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!!! Argh, that’s the THIRD CONSECUTIVE DAY I haven’t been able to enjoy my full two hours online … *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night 9bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am), then had my final UQ physio session today with Emma. Physio today: Fifteen transfers from floor to plinth, stabilising for Ela. Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown afterwards and enjoyed half a lunch (chicken katsudon rice for me) before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Showered once back home – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Had the second half of lunch for arvo tea plus one cup of green tea. Happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching page 100 @ 5:25pm. Pity it’s really boring, but I’ll keep reading it, coz the lines are fairly widely spaced apart. Unfortunately we didn’t have any reception for Channel Ten tonight, meaning I couldn’t watch the sports report, but oh well. Need to do a stinky unspeakable but will prolly do it when I get home from small group tonight, which is @ Dr. Lee’s place. It’s People’s Day toms! Yay for public holidays; if dad doesn’t take us out I’m staying in bed till 5:50pm then getting up to watch Seven’s News @ 6pm. XD Pity no carer will come to mind me toms arvo, coz PIG mum’s cancelled support for all the public holidays. Guess that just means more stress for me when I shower, then. *sigh* Anyways, I prolly won’t bbl, so hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: