Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Post 203c

Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s now 2448. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?
-        When dearest dad arrived home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Unfortunately, the moment I was backed seated I was immediately booted offline again, so the parents could gleefully force me on 55+ minutes of stupid mat work exercises for them! I’m not complaining, coz it means I got outta any dreadful standing practice today, but I’m definitely not doing anymore once I get into bed tonight!
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa not-very-yummy bean sprouts, lotsa lettuce and a lil fish … sea perch?
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl ofsoup, after which I took over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 8:30pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: