Monday, August 21, 2017

Monday Post 203b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly,  Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2219 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed FIVE MINUTES online after I let dad gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid floor exercises for him! Just note: I'm so NOT doing anymore tonight!! *sigh*. righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was yummy passionfruit; ‘twas very juicy today coz I drank like one bowl! I also drank one mug of green tea but best of all, got to enjoy reading our book club novel for one hour! Today, I reached page 225 @ 4:55pm and page 250 @ 5:40pm. As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for about one hour, all the while watching her cooking clips.
-        Pity the awful reception didn’t lemme watch the sports report tonight! ?>
-        At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student! Hope I get a good one~
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for half a lunch; I haven’t eaten there this year yet!
-        Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards; bet PIG mum’s relishing the chance to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
-        Carol’s coming to mind me @ 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters afterwards! So fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago! *sigh*
-        Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: