Sunday, August 20, 2017

Monday Post 203

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2004 steps (phew, just over 2000 XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stop Beating Yourself Up’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!!! Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:51pm, I lasted 5:44. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Monday. XD
-        Now @ 3:02pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting exactly six minutes. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        I used the pot :p once last night around 2:15am and again this morning around 6:40am, after I had another dream! For this dream, mother and I were grocery shopping @ the Sunnybank Hills Woolies and our shopping trolley was LOADED! XD
Another hour’s worth of happy snoring for the teddies and I, before I wake to use the pot :P again. After that, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        I actually don’t fall asleep again after dearest dad and I blow goodbye kisses to each other, but I count to 500, use the pot :P again and silently, slowly but most hatefully sing like half my newest second-favourite song while Daddy Bear sleeps over Tumtum.
-        After PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra, I give myself fifteen more minutes then get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela).
Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
For breakfast today, I haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some porridge with a slice of dry (unbuttered) toast. I don’t really mind, coz I’m seated and can fully concentrate; besides, I know what a total kick PIG mum gets outta from bossing me around, giving me orders, telling me what I’m doing wrong, etc. it’s not like I don’t already know how Ela’s supposed to move; it’s just that the stupid brain’s message gets lost going to her! PIG mum ordered me around ninety-two separate times this morning, BTW. Over breakfast, in the midst of her bossing me around, I also spent ten more minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I wash and dry Era then get into the 4WD. PIG mum tootles me off to Calamvale Central to get a haircut. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM all day today too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before she opens and closes her palm @ least 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        The nice guy who’s cut my hair several times was here again today~ It’s been a busy day today for him; ‘twas only like midday and I was already the 18th head I’ve cut!
-        After PIG mum took me once to the loo, we had lunch @ that lil café, Chatterbox. PIG mum got me an avocado and chicken toastie with a hot chocolate; for herself she ordered some pumpkin soup with one chunk of bread. I like that place coz over lunch, I sat and read the day’s edition of the Courier Mail!
-        Torture session with Vincent the physio afterwards. Physio today: three attempts but didn’t get to sit down. Stood and Ela played xylophone.
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm today. There’s pretty much zero hope she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars, but hopefully she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice and I’ll get to read for one full hour again!
-        Hopefully This Time Next Year will air again tonight!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student! Hope I get a nice one~
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme have half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage! I’m looking forwards to relaxing under Aunty Ann’s firm ministrations; I bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
-        Carol’s coming tomind me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters toms night, so fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I used to eat 2 least TWO DECADES ago!!
-        So hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hope to everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: