Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wednesday Post 255d


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3385. Righteo, continuing last night’s events?
-        At 6:46pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:46. That’s today’s qutas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD I just wanna play two – fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, coz I’m still owed THIRTY MINUTES online!!
-        Cheers,
-        Em. ^^

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4027. Ha, I’m just over four grand. XD Anyways, I’ve realised I’ve almost used up the PISSY two hours worth of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, and will just haveta keep it brief:
-        At SG last night, we just shared prayer points and prayed for each other.
-        2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till 6:20am~
-        aunty Deana came to mind me from 10:30am till 1pm (she got to leave thirty minutes early coz I’ve got that extra thirty minutes using the tilt table before upper limb session starts)
-        physio today: 2hr session:  thirty minutes tilt table, then 1.5 hrs for Ela; wrist flexion, cone work, eating banana with fork and thumbs down.
-        Carol came with, coz CODA have muddled up my roster and she was here @ 1pm! She stayed till 6pm, though.
-        Before dinner, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force me to do 45+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for her.
-        Then I had to let her, for 20+ minutes, to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner.
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip out with Kim! Even better, I’m meeting Pastor Grace for lunch @ Woka Woka, meaning I can get my HK-style cold milk tea!
-        Fingers crossed dearest dad’ll take us out for dinner somewhere toms night!
-        So hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: