Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Post 203b

Heylo again, good evening again and most probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding for Sunday’s now 3216. righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9:02pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:28. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Dad nabbed like 2/3 of my small chips for his own lunch … grr! Hopefully when Carol takes me for my Happy Meal come Tuesday night, she’ll pull over and I can scoff ALL MY chips before we get home, huh. *sigh*
-        Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’m happy to stay online till showertime; alas, instead I haveta let awful PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, I let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela feed me an apple. I didn’t really mind, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from giving me orders, bossing me around, etc. *sigh*
-        However, I DID mind when I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand for ages and use the Wii Fit for her. Argh, more standing practice; I’ve already said how much I HATES it! ><
-        You can bet when I showered, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        (Keeping it brief now, coz I’ve almost reached the PISSY two hour net time limit PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to)
-        Dad took us out to Home Town for dinner tonight! Obviously, I got piss little (one small half bowl of rice and another small half bowl of ho fan). Both PIG mum and I agreed that Uncle Patrick cooks much yummier ho fan than Home Town!
-        Back home, I used the loo once for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Dr. Jack to get a referral so I can see Dr. Vu next month.
-        Will doubtless have lunch home with dearest dad.
-        Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
-        When we leave, if my plodding total hasn’t reached 1000 yet, I’ll ask PIG mum can we please go grocery shopping and walk the aisles.
-        Then it’s Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Doubt she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars, but hopefully she’ll lemme off shoelace trying practice and I can read for one hour again! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: