Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Wednesday Post 258b

Heylo again! Please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 3911; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding only 304 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet but maybe don’t expect too much from me, coz I’m only going out for Ela’s upper limb session) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Patience, Love and Encouragement’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6:30 tonight!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!
-        At 12:18, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:01. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes and that’s yesterday’s quotas satisfied and I can start working on today’s quotas. XD
-        When Carol came, I stayed online till 4:40pm, then took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Carol rekitted me, and I had one last tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
-        Back outside, I had some fruit and one cup of green tea for arvo tea. Carol blew dry my hair, cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently massaged Ela for about twenty minutes until PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, hit me with the eye goo and sent us packing.
-        Now @ 12:48 I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. That’s yesterday’s quotas caught up with; now, let’s get started for today’s … XD
-        At 12:56pm I’ve finished a third game of Bejeweled lasting 6:26; lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes then I’ll have officially caught up with today’s quotas and will willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Yup it’s 1:03pm and I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:42. That’s today’s quotas satisfied; I’ve officially caught up on the two games for yesterday and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Traffic was pretty slow to QUT,  meaning I got to listen to hear several news items from 96.5FM’s simulcast of Seven’s 6pm news before we got the free park @ QUT.
-        Sure enough, last night I did warm-up again; funny thing was that the general evaluator forgot to evaluate me! XD No matter~
-        Afterwards, Carol took me once – bbl!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: