Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thursday Post 257d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2678. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum’s relishing the chance to yap endlessly @ him. XD
-        Fingers crossed she’ll take me somewhere for half a lunch (see? I’m that used to all the restrictions she so gleefully imposes on me, I’m only hoping for half a lunch, not one ><) coz I need a HK-style milk tea!! Will haveta show my withdrawal symptoms (Era flapping her hand @ Ray XD) to show PIG mum and Ray I need my caffeine! XD
-        Aunty Kitty’s coming to mind me for probably fifty/fifty-five minutes around 4pm. She gets paid for one hour but always leaves early. PIG mum says I’m not allowed to mind that and I don’t, because she, unlike Aunty Lucia, walks behind me and keeps me safe from falling!
-        Then toms night I’m planning to watch the Broncos play; we’re tipped to win! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: