Thursday, August 24, 2017

Friday Post 258

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 2237; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2887 steps; thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Be Wise And Winsome’ and fourthly, the spam count for the week’s thirty-six but fifthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves from minding me for one hour!! But just noting down that after letting the parents gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid mat work exercises for them, the poor Broncos got totally annihilated. >< However, I enjoyed my 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night (the noisy garbage truck thundering down our road before dawn this morning did wake me, but I persuaded my bladder to lemme fall back asleep again) and spent 20+ minutes letting PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me breakfast. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta being able to order me around, gimme orders, etc. *sigh* Went out grocery shopping with her @ Warrigal Square then came back home for lunch before seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Then went to Top Health Doctors to see Dr. Ku coz I needed a referral to see Dr. Vu next month, but the clinic was shut? Arrived home, booted up the computer and saw an e-mail from Top Health Doctors @ 8:17am this morning saying that Dr. Ku was unwell; please ring and reschedule. Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm and tonight I might watch the Cowboys NRL match; the Queenslanders need some pride back after the poor Broncos got totally wiped out! >< Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (must tell her about my newest dream!) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. So hopefully bbl once Aunty Lucia leaves, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: