Thursday, August 17, 2017

Thursday Post 257b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2316. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        For my second game of Bejeweled, I lasted 5:40. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Again, huge thanks to PIG mum who realised the mouse’s battery needed changing!
Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        I didn’t think I’d fall asleep again before PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly lil with a bra strap @ 7:30am, and I was correct. The most annoying thing was that she was immediately bitching @ me about my bad posture, even when the only thing I’d done this morning in her presence was sit upright! >< *sigh*
-        Oh, @ 5:05pm I finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:20 and solemnly promise not to play again until toms. XD
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I got myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
-        Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast was some tasteless Weet-Bix porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :p and one half-mouthful of milk. I’d wanted one full mug like the mug of water that PIG mum had placed beside the porridge but since she hadn’t gone upstairs I knew I wouldn’t get the chance, but resolved I would when I got home this arvo. I also spent ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once Kim arrives, I get into her car and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my weekly shopping trip!
-        Once there, I use the loo once, grab Matthew Reilly’s The Four legendary Kingdoms and happily read for one hour. Today, I reach pg. 175 @ 9:50am then pg. 200 @ 10:18.
-        After reading for one hour, I always update from Facebook before using the loo once more then starting shopping with Kim. Today, however, Pastor Grace suddenly Whatsapped me! Turns out her lunch appointment got cancelled (sick kids); was I free for lunch together? I sure was!
-        So after one more loo trip, Kim and I begin shopping. First from Woolies, then upstairs from Coles. Our last stop’s Sunni Bakery. Unfortunately, it’s hard shopping with Kim coz she’s much taller than me, meaning she naturally pushes much faster! Today, I also sang 32% of my newest second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, closing the left eye for all the important numbers.
-        Pastor Grace and Naomi join us for lunch @ food court. PIG mum’s only left me ten bucks for lunch; luckily, I see the chicken omelette’s rice only $9.50 and order that. Imagine my surprise when they cashier charges me like $12.50! I’m like, “Um, the picture says $9.50, not $12.50.” The female cashier says the more expensive price’s for fried rice. Well, I’ve only got enough for white rice, sorry.
-        Kim gets takeaway from Fukuya, while Pastor Grace and Naomi order fried egg noodles with chicken, also from Kingfood.
-        Over lunch, Pastor Grace and I chat, while Kim just stares adoringly @ Naomi. XD Pastor Grace might be co-authoring a book in the near future!
-        Afterwards, Kim tootles me home, I ring dad, turn off the alarm then head into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Afterwards, I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era, before I went outside and poured myself the full mug of milk I’d missed out on before leaving for Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Thanks to Kim who blew dry my hair for me before leaving; she’s back Saturday arvo.
-        When PIG announced her safe arrival back home, I’d just entered the loo! XD But I let her in and then also let her nab half my yummy chicken puff bun for her arvo tea. We both drank goji berry water/some kinda green tea.
-        While PIG mum fixed herself some late lunch, I snuck my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush. 150’s a hard level with sixty moves, I’ve a feeling I’ll be stuck there for the rest of the year. XD
-        Fingers crossed dad’ll take PIG mum and I out for dinner somewhere awesome tonight!
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum’s relishing her opportunity to yak @ him. XD
-        Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme have half a lunch somewhere with a cold milk tea! I’m needing my caffeine … XD
-        I think it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for supposedly one hour between 4pm and 5pm. I don’t really mind that she leaves five/ten minutes early practically every week because she walks behind me and keeps me safe, which is more than I can say for carers like Aunty Lucia … *sigh*
-        Then toms night I’m planning to watch the Broncos match; we’re tipped to win!
-        So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. This is the first time in FIVE CONSECUTIVE DAYS I've actually been able to enjoy the entirety of my most two important hours of the day online, yay! XD

No comments: