Sunday, August 27, 2017

Monday Post 204

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2431 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Understanding God’s Will (3) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOR and FOURTEEN MINUTES online after Kim leaves from minding me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?
-        At 3:20pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am and after one pot :p I immediately fell back asleep, coz I wanted to wake and use the pot :P one hour later when dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work!
Well, nature called again one hour later; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Funnily enough, dad didn’t leave for work until 8:20am; by the time he came to kiss me bye, I’d already fallen back asleep again!
-        However, I didn’t fall back asleep again after he’d left. I counted to 500, used the pot :P again, counted to 500 again and around that time PIG mum had already started a-STOMPING around upstairs.
-        Soon, she’d let herself into my room, hit me with the eye goo, helped me very slightly  with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I complied with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first and using the pot :P once more.
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-        This morning, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast torn into it. I didn’t really mind coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate; besides, I get what a kick PIG mum gets from bossing me around, etc. For the record, it’s not that I’m unaware how I’m supposed to move but it’s just that the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela! >< *sigh* For the record, PIG mum gave thirty-two different commands; that’s sixty LESS than last week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: