Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday Post 200

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3257 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Protect Your Home’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get home from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night (just like yesterday, I bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am) before having UQ physio with Emma: lotsa mat work, going from four point to two point to one point kneeling then shoving upright, and eight laps walking along hallway. Had half a lunch with PIG mum @ Woka Woka before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Kim came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; while I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Best news today: I got to read for one hour (well, fifty-five minutes, actually) and finished reading My Sister’s keeper @ 5:40pm! Off to small group tonight and toms Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm before I’ve got two hours of physio @ UQ toms; thirty minutes on the bloody tilt table then 1.5 hours for Ela. Emma said that she was going across the river to buy fruit for Ela this arvo! Carol’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her. Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, doubt I’ll be back tonight, so hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:24pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:22. Now, lemme play two more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll have fulfilled today's quotas and made up for the one I missed yesterday. XD

No comments: