Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday Post 200b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2684. Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 6:08pm, I lasted 5:18. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for Monday. XD
-        Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :p trip, I was too sleepy to begin my usual chat to Percy the saint/angel, so just cuddled Daddy Bear and snored again. XD
-        Now ending @ 6:23pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. That’s Monday’s quotas satisfied, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Nature called again one hour later; after one pot :P trip, I spent the tenn minutes till 7:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        The most amazing thing was that I’d fallen sound asleep again by the time dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for work!
-        After he’d gone, the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking again for the pot :P when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs.
-        Soon, she’s inside my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
-        Now @ 6:38pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:10. Promise I’ll stop playing till toms, now. XD
-        PIG mum came back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
For breakfast, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some porridge. I don’t really mind, coz I’m sitting and can fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick PIG mum gets being able to tell me what I’m doing wrong, etc. it’s not like I don’t already know, of course, but the message just gets lost going from my stupid brain to Ela! >< *sigh* Over all that, I spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I go and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and
finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        That done, I’m ready to go grocery shopping with PIG mum; instead, I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for like forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Dad comes home while I’m still enduring that; huh, she prolly timed this activity just so he’d come home and see how much power she has over me. >< *sigh*
-        Lunch is one yummy toasted tuna sandwich. Not the usual tomato and onion one, but tuna with corn and mayo. Lunch is washed down with one cup of Chinese tea.
-        After one more loo trip, PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent the physio. We listen to 97.3FM all day; of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Physio today: three attempts before sitting, then stood entire session. Bent to floor multiple times for Ela to retrieve object, wrist extension.
-        Afterwards, PIG mum and I buy groceries @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown.
-        Our first stop’s Asian Village for some soup meat and vegies.
-        Then I buy one yummy honey chicken sushi roll for arvo tea from the Japanese place outside Asian Village.
-        Our last stop before returning home’s Woolies.
-        Back home, I turn off the alarm, use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim arrives two minutes early, PIG mum lets her inside. I wait till 4pm then walk myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 28% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself 9thanks to kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        As expected, Kim won’t lemme drink white tea with two sugars (green tea for us); arvo tea’s one yummy banana but my real joy for today’s getting to read My Sister’s Keeper for one hour! Today I reach pg. 350 @ 5:20pm then page 375 @ 5:40, BTW~
-        Pity the television reception’s not working today, meaning I missed out on the sports report, but on the plus side, my reading time today reached seventy minutes~
-        At 5:55pm, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles, and Kim changed a new pair of pyjama pants for me because unfortunately, the big eyeballed owl pair I was wearing ripped when I stood up from the toilet and braced my head against the wall to pull my daks up. ><
-        When dearest dad announced his arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and unlocked it for him, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Planning to watch that new show starting on Nine tonight @ 8:45pm; hope it’s good!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Emma. Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me somewhere yummy for half a lunch afterwards!
-        Think it’s Dani coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Then I’ve got small group @ Dr. Lee’s place toms night.
-        Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: