Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday post 254b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2095 (ha, just over 2000 XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now sixty-one but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online tonight!!. Righteo, events for today?
- I used the pot :P once last night and once more around 6:35am, before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
- One more happy hour of cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I, before dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for work. While’s he’s going, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sing like 1/5 of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers, coz I know I can’t this arvo when I’m showering.
- At 5:26pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:19. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’m content to call it quits for today, coz I’ve already played one game lasting more than seven minutes!
- Now @ 5:35pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:39. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
- I snore happily with the teddies for one more hour, waking to use the pot :P once again when I hear PIG mum start a-THUMPING around upstairs, but oh, I had another dream!! In this one, I’m walking along the Logan River near Canterbury College holding a picnic basket and looking for PIG mum! When I wake, I’m like, “Crap, what if I was looking for her in the river because she might’ve fallen in and drowned??” However, when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra and I tell her both my dream and my morbid, thought, she laughs. “Of course not,” she replies. “You’re walking along the river looking for me coz I’ve gone on ahead to find a suitable picnic spot for us. That’s why you’re carrying the picnic basket.” XD
- After she helps me very slightly with a bra, she leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: