Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thursday Post 254b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2157. righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
-        PIG mum came back to help me with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 5:27pm, I’ve played one more noteworthy game of Bejeweled lasting 7:11. All right, promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
Breakfast was one bowl of porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) slice of toast ripped into it, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Shh, PIG mum forgot to also gimme one huge mug of water; I certainly wasn’t gonna remind her! No, I just had the pills with the porridge. XD Over breakfast, I also spent ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Once Kim arrives, I get into the car and we set out for my fortnightly shopping trip!
-        At Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, I use the loo once for one tinkle, grab Matthew Reilly’s ‘The Four Legendary Kingdoms’ and happily read for about one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 10:08am then page finishing pg. 100 @ 10:38am.
-        After visiting the loo once more for one tinkle, Kim and I begin our shopping together~
-        First, we buy groceries from Woolies~
-        Then, we head upstairs to Coles and buy more groceries.
-        Our next stop’s Sunni Bakery, where I choose two buns, the chocolate croissant and Kim recommends I try this ham and cheese bun.
-        Then we’re about to head over to Daiso to buy that plastic page holder and two cards (a birthday card for Aunty Deana and a congratulations card for Dr. Dr. Tai, when Kim suddenly checks the time and realises it’s already past midday! “You sit and wait for your friends,” she decides, “I’ll buy the things for you.”
-        Sure enough, right after she leaves, Pastor Grace and Naomi arrive! Naomi immediately tells me very softly, “I rode the escalator here.” I respond with, “Ooh, how cool! Was it very fast?” When she nodded solemnly, I grinned @ Pastor Grace. “Obviously she’s never been to Hong Kong before. The escalators move heaps faster over there! “ Pastor Grace laughs and agrees. XD
-        Because I farted all afternoon after Aunty Deana bought me that pie from Browns Plains Plaza (reminds me of the awesome minion Facebook picture that depicts a minion with the caption: never hold your farts in. they’ll travel up to your head, and that’s where shitty ideas come from.” XD) PIG mum said I was only allowed to get Subway; originally I was thinking score, foot long! She immediately adds “Six inches/wrap.” Huh, wrap it was. I got the chicken and bacon one and it was delicious! Pastor Grace and Naomi shared a soupy combination noodle, while Kim just bought herself a little cup of potato gems! “You’re a nutritionist and that’s certainly not very healthy,” I scold her. She laughs and replies, “Every once in awhile, it’s okay.” XD
-        Over lunch, Pastor Grace tells me about the lecture she gave earlier this week; thankfully, her cough mostly stayed away during the lecture and she only coughed twice/thrice. It’s a dry cough, while poor Naomi’s sounds wet. Turns out both uncle Eddy and Peter Pie both attended Pastor Grace’s lecture!
-        Lol, guess Naomi’s that age. Once she’d finished eating, she demanded to leave! She wouldn’t even wave bye to Kim and I. XD
-        Kim and I stayed a lil while longer, both tapping away @ our smartphones, before we walked back to Kim’s car and she tootled us home.
-        Back home, I try ring dearest dad (but don’t reach him so Whatsapp him), turn off the alarm then head into the bathroom for a nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also about 24% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era=) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head outside to the dining room, where Kim blow dries my hair before she leaves. She’s back Saturday.
-        When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I let PIG mum nab half my yummy chocolate croissant for arvo tea; we both also drink one cup of Chinese tea. Over arvo tea, PIG mum tells me that today she had to give lotsa injections.
-        Once I’m done, I sneak my mobile into the loo and sit there for the full five tinkles while playing Candy Crush and guess what? I immediately pass six levels! But it’s nothing to get excited over; I’ve only reached level 111. XD
-        At 5:40pm, I take myself again to the loo for one tinkle, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Prolly won’t bbl coz I wanna watch the Broncos play tonight!
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Ray for some left limb acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum’s relishing the opportunity to yap @ him. XD
-        Fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll take me out somewhere for half a lunch afterwards!!
-        Hope it’s Aunty Kitty, not Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour toms … sure, Aunty Kitty always leaves five/ten minutes early yet still gets the full hour’s pay, but @ least she walks behind me and I’m safe, unlike with Aunty Lucia …
-        Righteo, prolly won’t bbl tonight, so hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: