Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday Post 254b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2366 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR after dinner!!! Righteo, continuing Thursday’s events?
-        When Kim announced her arrival slightly late (she was stuck in traffic along Logan Rd), PIG mum let her inside and I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 26% out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: