Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday Post 199c

Good evening again, and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3479. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Eep, only five minutes left, so just super-briefly:
-        Let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand for forty minutes and use the Wii Fit; argh, I HATES standing practice!
-        Let her gleefully force poor Ela to use Wii Sports Resort afterwards but I didn’t really mind coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate
-        Torture sessaion with Vincent the physio in the early arvo. Physio today: sat third go, then stood nearly whole session, bending to floor numerous times for Ela to retrieve an object and return to Vincent. Two point then one point kneeling to transfer back from floor to chair.
-        Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Calamvale Central afterwards
-        Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm; when I showered, I slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Got to read LOTR for one hour! Pg. 925’s when the Ring was finally destroyed, BTW~
-        Let PIG mum gleefully force me on like 35+ minutes of stupid matwork exercises for her before I wolfed down dinner and watched Australian Ninja Warrior!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with a new student!
-        Is Dani coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm?
-        Small group happening toms night~
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: