Saturday, July 29, 2017

Saturday Post 200d

One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Apparently, Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1146; lol, I’m gonna laugh my head off if the plodding total I note down tomorrow’s LESS than the one I’m recording today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Nature called @ 8:45pm, meaning I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back then, instead of @ 9pm, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Hopefully nature won’t call again @ 9pm
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Oh, actually, the special thing’s that calligraphy class happens toms! Must remember to bring my alphabet guide sheets~ Have Googled short phrases I can scrawl; hoping to do “Shine like the stars” and “When nothing’s going right, go left.” XD Maybe I ought to find one more to scrawl … Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. @ 9:32 I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:32. Promise I'll stop playing for Saturday. XD

No comments: