Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday Post 255f

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3207. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, after finishing the previous post, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all~
-        Toms: GCCW! Which reminds me; I received heaps of emails from them today; must go check what all that’s about.
-        Afterwards, PIG mum’s found Aunty Jo to pick me up and take me for only half a lunch. Actually, fingers crossed the McFeast five dollar promotion’s still on!
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. There’s not much hope she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars (so I’ll make sure to savour my one @ GCCW toms), but fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice and will gimme the opportunity to read for one hour! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: