Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday Post 253f

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3809. Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?
-        After lunch, Aunty Deana passes me some water, takes me once to the loo and I do a stinky unspeakable. Back @ the gobbling :P table, I eat strawberries and happily poke @ my mobile, which I left on top of the printer last night and which PIG mum forgot to take away! (Usually, I only get access to my mobile when I’m out, that’s why I tell people to contact me through Facebook coz I’m more likely to have internet access than mobile access)
-        When PIG mum gets home, I use the loo once then she tootles me out to UQ for my two hour session. Physio today: thirty minutes tilt table, then 1.5 hrs for Ela: wrist extension, theraplaydough, thumbs down sign, eating fruit, flattening on table and letting Era trace her five times. There’s no physio next Tuesday coz the teachers are attending some conference and the students aren’t allowed to practise physio without a qualified supervisor, but PIG mum’s got me booked to see some new orthotic place nearby to make a new AFO! Personally, I wasn’t aware that I needed a new one already, but I don’t really mind: as long as I get a new one that enables me to walk without pain, I’m not complaining!
-        After I use the loo once more, PIG mum tootles me home and I pop briefly offline for a few minutes before Carol arrives.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sing like 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. Carol rekits me, and I have one last tinkle when she’s giving Wally back to Ela.
-        Back outside, arvo tea’s one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. Happiness is getting to read LOTR for thirty minutes; today I reached page 750 @ 5:30pm.
-        Best of all, tonight I watched twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with Carol! The most interesting surnames I found were Molo, Enoc and Braxland, VTW~ While I had arvo tea, read then watched the news, Carol very gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her burnt orange with yellow spots.
-        At 6:25pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles, before signing Carol off with my thanks and byes. She’s back next Tuesday and taking me to Toastmasters!
-        I tootled happily online and was content to remain there till dinnertime; alas for PIG mum gleefully booting me offline the instant dearest dad returns home from work.
-        First, I haveta let her gleefully force me on 35+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for her. Meaning there’s no way in hell I’m doing any bed exercises tonight!
-        Then I haveta let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody cross trainer for them, meaning I’m most definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh* I actually went 412 steps, not 400, stuff that inaccurate counter. >< *sigh*
-        Before dinner I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, two/three small thin slices of beef, one chunk of plain tofu and one yummy wee Chinese mushroom, which I saved for last, of course.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took my bowl to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms: it’s my fortnightly shopping trip out with Kim! Looking forward to meeting Pastor Grace and Naomi for lunch @ Excellent Kitchen, too~
-        Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night, although I already understand I’ll get piss little. *sigh*
-        Righteo, hope everyone’s havinga smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five. XD

No comments: