Saturday, July 1, 2017

Saturday Post 197c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1165. lol, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps today without leaving the house. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        :D While I ate then read, Kim cleaned the bathroom then very lightly and sporadically massaged Ela while watching YouTube videos and chatting with dad, who was cooking dinner.
-        At 5:55pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I returned online after Kim left for barely twenty minutes; alas that dad came home and ordered immediately that I let him gleefully force me on 50+ minutes of stupid mat exercises for him. Actually, PIG mum came downstairs from pigland partway and took over.
-        Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa hairy melon, two/three wee slices of Chinese mushroom, two/three small chunks of tasteless soup beef mince and two/three slices of yummy pork chop.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: