Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday Post 254d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2497. Oh, I’m sure I’ll reach 2500 someday. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa lettuce, one wee tiny chunk of tasteless soup potato, some tasteless soup tomato and carrot, and what I thought was a calamari ring but really was one raw onion ring! *mouth bursts into flames* XD
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: think I’ve got a late morning appointment to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum’s eagerly anticipating getting to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
-        Fingers crossed she’ll take me to Woka Woka for half a lunch! I traded my HK-style cold milk tea for the $5 Mc Feast meal today, and if she won’t take me somewhere for lunch where I can drink a cold milk tea, I’ll have gone one fortnight without my caffeine fix! XD
-        Then I can never remember who’s coming to mind me for one hour … drat, I think it’s Aunty Lucia. Perhaps I should tell her right from the start she can’t bitch that I’m using too much shampoo/soap/water coz she’s not the one doing the washing for me? Must also remember to sing my shorter second-favourite song toms while I’m getting myself mostly independently kitted, because I can’t sing that toms.
-        The Broncos aren’t playing toms night; I’m hoping to watch that episode of Australian Ninja Warrior that PIG mum taped for me instead!
-        Drat, not sure why PIG mum won’t lemme ring CODA and see can Lisa find someone to come mind me from 4pm till 6pm for Saturday? The time she’s got Kim coming usually’s my internet time! >< Bet she arranged for Kim to come from like 2:30pm till 4:30pm so she can gleefully force me to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her toms arvo/evening. But why am I saying that now? That’s for tomorrow’s post! XD Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: