Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Post 254d

A penultimate greeting for tonight! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2478. Anyways, continuing events for Friday?
- For some reason, this morning PIG mum orders that I colour! I’m cool with that; Kim bought me that minion activity book when we hit the city together last year, then Steph gave me those colouring-in pencils, remember? The coolest thing about Steph’s pencils, though, is that their colour’s ENGRAVED down the side!
- Before lunch, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- For lunch, we both enjoy one can of cream of chicken and corn soup with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, and drink some Chinese tea.
- After lunch, PIG mum tootles me out to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to Jacky Cheung ALL DAY AND TODAY (sorry, shrieking! XD), Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm one hundred times, holding each for a count of five.
- At Ray’s, I use the loo once for one tinkle, bid greetings to the failure popcorn light and lie down and get some acupuncture and massage. Of course, PIG mum’s in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; Ray’s kind enough to reply and keep a conversation flowing.
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: