Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Post 254c

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2490 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now sixty-two. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Actually, it’s already past 9pm and I’ve nearly exceeded the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, so just briefly:
-        After breakfast, I do a stinky unspeakable, before letting PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to endure forty minutes of standing practice on the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES that!
-        But we went out to Woka Woka for half a lunch coz I was craving a cold HK-style milk tea. XD
-        Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage afterwards~
-        Aunty Lucia came and minded me for not quite one hour (she left after fifty-five minutes, how surprising! Usually she and PIG mum yap XD)
-        Let PIG mum gleefully force me on 40+ minutes of stupid mat floor exercises for her. Sure as hell not doing anymore tonight!
-        Had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner, just like she did with breakfast. Will tell Sonia toms~
-        Watched the taped episode of Australian Ninja Warrior from Tuesday; it’s on again Sunday!
-        Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s coming from 2pm till 4pm instead of 4pm till 6pm coz she’s got sth else happening. PIG mum for some reason wouldn’t lemme ring CODA and see could they find someone else to come from 4pm till 6pm? Personally, I reckon it’s coz PIG mum wants to gleefully force me on endless stupid exercises for her until dinnertime. *sigh*
-        Oh! Must remember to Google short quotes that I can practice scrawling come Sunday for Letter Together! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: