Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Post 197d

Em. ^^

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2256 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s twenty-four but thirdly and way most importantly, if PIG mum gleefully boots me off to bed @ 9:45pm, I’m really still owed ELEVEN MINUTES online!!! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Dad tootled me off to church, and kindly saw me seated after one loo trip before leaving.
-        Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today! I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs, but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
-        Speaker today wasn’t Pastor Chris, but Pastor Grace!
-        After service, I used the loo once more, then PIG mum tootled us off to meet dearest dad not @ the Warrigal Square Maccas but @ the Springwood Maccas! It’s very fancy~
-        Even better, instead of getting a Happy Meal, I had a PROPER burger! The McFeast has returned!
-        Lunch over, PIG mum tootles me home and I do a stinky unspeakable before she drops me back off church for calligraphy class!
-        Today, I scrawl out three lil phrases~ Leo notices I’ve got dyslexia and written the words in the wrong order, but Mel says I’ve just written one word higher than the other, that’s all. XD
-        After PIG mum picks me up, she tootles me home. I use the loo once then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        For arvo tea, I haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some paw paw but no biggie, I’m seated and can fully concentrate.
-        Went for a nice hot shower afterwards – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, I returned briefly online. Unfortunately demanded I let him gleefully force me on 45+ minutes of stupid floor exercises for him, although PIG mum took over after she showered. I’m definitely not doing anymore tonight!
-        Dad took us out to Woka Woka for dinner! Obviously I got piss little, but still, yum!
-        Back home, I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, unless PIG mum can take me grocery shopping in the morning before we return home for lunch with dearest dad. I’ve got an afternoon torture session with Vincent the physio before Kim comes to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice, will lemme drink white tea with two sugars and gimme the chance to read for one hour but still have time to watch the sports report! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: