Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday post 200

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3446 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Sharing Your Life With Someone’ and thirdly, the spam count for the entire week’s (all seven days) sixty but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully force me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that my streak of awesome sleeps (nine nights) ended this morning @ 2:45am; I did a stinky unspeakable, attended Bible study then ESS. Sang everything I knew for worship, plus the harmony for two/three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< 8sigh* Speaker today was Pastor Chris with sermon number two from his new series; for lunch I munched another yummy McFeast meal. Had awesome fun @ calligraphy class this arvo but awful PIG mum spoiled it all coz I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force  mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Back inside, had to let PIG mum spend 30+ minutes gleefully forcing poor Ela to feed me a yummy banana; that I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. What I did mind afterwards, however, was having to let her gleefully FORCE L me to stand for like forty minutes and use the bloody Wii Fit for her; argh, I’ve already said how much I HATES standing practice! >< You can bet when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. The plus thing was that dearest dad randomly decided to take us out to dinner! We went to Town Ship (unsurprisingly, I didn’t get much more than half a bowl of rice, but hey) and when we left, we even bumped into Uncle Tai and Aunty Ann! Not sure what’s happening toms morning … if PIG mum doesn’t take me grocery shopping out somewhere, maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’ve got an early arvo torture session with Vincent the bloody physio in the early arvo, then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme outta shoelace tying practice (hopefully), will lemme drink white tea with two sugars (doubtful) and will gimme the chance to read for one whole hour (maybe)! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 9:22pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:02. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Alas, 'tis not to be; will haveta play two games lasting between six and seven minutes toms to make up for tonight's failure. >< XD

No comments: